Send us a sample
For a no cost, no obligation wastewater filtration test, JLJ Effluent Engineering will show you how our technology can help your specific problem.
Ship a 25 litre waste water sample for testing, and a lab technician will return a qualified Filtration Test Report along with the physical results of the filtrate and dry solids.
Based on the results, JLJ will recommend the best equipment and chemical treatment to suit your application.
Please fill out JLJ’s “Sample Data Sheet” and e-mail, fax, or ship it with your sample.
The following instructions are for shipping a 25 litre representative wastewater sample:
- The sample should be an untreated and agitatedcollection of the day’s process.
- The sample should be representative, not a worst-case or best-case scenario.
- The sample should be contained in a 25 litre, sealed bucket. Mark the bucket “WATER SAMPLE FOR TESTING”.
- Ship the completed “Sample Data Sheet” with the bucket or fax / e-mail it prior to shipping. Include any MSDS of materials that make up the wastewater characteristics.
- If currently treating the wastewater, include treatment instructions & chemicals being used.
- The “Ship To” name and address is located at the bottom of the “Sample Data Sheet”. Sample results will be sent back in approximately 10 business days after receipt.
JLJ will not accept samples that contain the following:
- Solvents Flammable Liquids Explosive Materials (liquid or atmospheric)
- Radioactive Materials
- Liquids Containing Heavy Amounts of Chlorides 100%
- Salt Water
- Wastewater that will create hazardous emission vapor through vacuum exhaust
Back to Effluent Engineering